The world of the fashionista is brought to vivid life with 101 introductory lessons on such topics as how a designer anticipates cultural trends and "sees" the fashion consumer, the workings of the fashion calendar, the ways a designer collection is conceived, the manufacture of fabric, fashion illustration, and more.
Illustrated in the distinctly unique packaged style of the bestselling101 THINGS I LEARNED IN ARCHITECTURE SCHOOL, this new book on fashion design will be a perfect book for any fashion school wannabe, a recent graduate, or even a seasoned professional.
Alfredo Cabrera, who is based in New York City, is an award-winning fashion designer and illustrator. His clients have included Henri Bendel, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Jeans, Xpress, The Limited, Girbaud Jones New York, Nautica, FUBU, Izod and Liz Claiborne.
He is a faculty member at the renowned Parsons Institute / New School for Design.
Thanks to Hachette for this giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book
- Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers - you must have a public profile and listed e-mail to find you
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till May 24
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on May 25
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected
- Extra entry - Become a follower
WINNERS - bmcbroom, misusedinnocence, rugerpuppies