The Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms cookbook consists of make-ahead recipes, which are recipes that can be frozen ahead, assembled ahead, or cooked ahead and reheated. The cookbook’s recipes are a combination of all three.
The make-ahead strategy insures that with a freezer stocked with make-ahead meals, busy moms will spend less time at the grocery store and less money on unhealthy prepared or take-out food. With her recipes in Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms, Doiron hopes to inspire busy moms to plan meals ahead now, to save time and money, later.
The cookbook includes recipes for freezable meals like Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs, Sloppy Joe’s, Chicken Noodle Soup and Hearty Chili. Recipes for frozen marinated meats such as Teriyaki Chicken, Thai Chicken and Taco Meat allow for quick meals on busy nights.
Recipes for appetizers, side dishes and desserts are included in Doiron’s cookbook. For recipes like Big Ginger Cookies and Brownie Cookies, Doiron provides make-ahead instructions for flash freezing the cookie dough.
Doiron anticipates other busy moms will enjoy her family-favorite recipes and by making a meal or two in advance, when time does permit, they will be rewarded with quick home-cooked meals, appetizers, or desserts, when they really need them.
- One entry only - just say "I am busy"
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till October 31
- Random number generator will be used - 1copy to give away
- I will post the winners here on November 1
- Winners have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected