With the same compassion and warmth that made Here If You Need Me a New York Times bestseller, Braestrup engages readers fully, regardless of their path in life. She tells us about teaching sex education for her daughter's eighth-grade class, and the welcome embrace extended toward her adopted nephew from Africa. She introduces the essential concept that charity--the key to all relationships--is a whole-hearted selfless emotion, which is but a hint of God's immense devotion. Kate Braestrup's very human outlook gives anyone seeking to understand human relationships a fresh perspective on what it is to love and be loved.
Kate Braestrup is the author of the memoir Here If You Need Me and the novel Onion. She has written for the New York Times Magazine, Boston Globe Sunday Magazine, O, Mademoiselle, More, Ms., and Law and Order and lives in Maine with her husband and children.
Thanks to Hachette for this Giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book.
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till February 14
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on February 15
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected