You'll never get dressed the same way again once you discover:
- smart, easy ways to hide arm flap, a big bust, a muffin top, back fat, Buddha belly, a big booty, wide hips, thunder thighs, and heavy calves-and that's only half the book.
- which fabrics, colors, and styles make women look fat
- absolutely the best shades, shapes, and brilliant buys to make the pounds invisible
- clever solutions for special fashion situations--workout gear, evening wear, and even swimsuits!*which products, fashions, and services you shouldn't waste your money on
- the top ten tips that will make you look thinner by tonight!
Finally, here is the book that will answer your question.
Charla krupp has appeared for ten years on the Today show and on more than thirty national TV shows including The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View, Tyra, CBS Early Show, Entertainment Tonight, and Access Hollywood. She is a contributing editor to People: Style Watch, and was formerly beauty director at Glamour, senior editor at InStyle, and contributing editor at More.
Thanks to Hachette for this Giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book.
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till February 28
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on March 1
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected