Mix Shake Stir - Recipes from Danny Meyer's Acclaimed New York City Restaurants By Danny Meyer
The bartenders at Danny Meyer's wildly popular restaurants are known for their creative concoctions. Guests at Union Square Café or Gramercy Tavern expect not only the finest cuisine but also Meyer's special brand of hospitality that often begins with a Venetian Spritz or a Cranberry Daiquiri. In MIX SHAKE STIR, Meyer offers all the tips and tools needed to become a masterful mixologist and supplements the cocktail recipes with gourmet takes on bar snacks. There are over 100 recipes of bar classics, signature favorites, and original, refreshing libations--from the Modern's elegant mojito made with champagne and rose water to Tabla's Pomegranate Gimlet. Shaken or stirred, straight up or on the rocks, these cocktails make this collection an invaluable resource for elegant entertaining.
On a personal note: I loved the book. It is beautifully photographed and the recipes are easy to follow. I tried making a couple of them and they tasted wonderful. If you want a nice bar book, this is the one!Giveaway Rules:
- One entry only - just say "I want this book" and include your email
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till the 31th of May
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on June 1 - Winners have 24 hours to reply or new winner selected
WINNERS: danosor, eileen, ardy22.