Whenever Therese Borchard was weathering a personal storm, and help was nowhere to be found, her one guiding light was the question, "What would a therapist say?" The result was a sort of therapy scrapbook for rough days--a quick reference for anyone who needs a dose of encouragement, support and tried and true ways to cope.
THE POCKET THERAPIST is a compact and accessible guide filled with techniques and advice to help combat everything from addictive behavior to negative thinking.
Therese Borchard is the author of hit daily blog "Beyond Blue" on Beliefnet.com, one of the most popular columns on the site. Her blog appears weekly on The Huffington Post, and she is becoming a top go-to expert in pop psychology. Her work has recently been cited in the Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
Her work has been featured in salon.com, Psychology Today, Real Simple, Redbook, Parenting,More and Ladies Home Journal. Borchard writes a syndicated column for the Catholic News Service and is a regular guest on Sirius Satellite Radio. She is the author of I Love Being a Mom (a Target selection) and co-author of I Like Being Catholic. She resides in Annapolis, Maryland with her husband and two young children.
Thanks to Hachette for this giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book
- Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers - you must have a public profile and listed e-mail to find you
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till April 26
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on April 27
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected