Elaine Aron, Ph.D., is recognized internationally as one of the leading scientists studying the psychology of love and close relationships. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Time Magazine, and National Geographic, and she has appeared on national morning shows on many networks. She is the author of The Highly Sensitive Person, The Highly Sensitive Person in Love, and The Highly Sensitive Child. She divides her time between New York and San Francisco.
Thanks to Hachette for this giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book.
- Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers - you must have a public profile and listed e-mail to find you
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till March 31
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on April 1
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected