Looking young and staying technologically current is crucial to competing in an increasingly tough job market. CAREER COMEBACK offers the ultimate makeover to-do list: From "botoxing" your resume by deleting dates and early jobs, tech-savvy tricks for starting and improving your website or blog and online networking, to updating your wardrobe, Mandell shares the secrets that will get mid-career job seekers noticed and on the payroll.
Lisa Johnson Mandell is an award-winning entertainment reporter and film critic who gives daily reports on 16 Entercom radio stations and runs Filmazing.com. She has appeared on news and talk shows including NBC's Today Show, CBS's The Early Show, Dr. Phil, Inside Edition, CNBC, CNN, Rachael Ray, Fox News, and others. Her work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mademoiselle, Forbes, and on the AP Wire service. She is a popular lecturer at The Learning Annex.
She is the author of the tongue-in-cheek book How to Snare A Millionaire (St. Martin's Press) and is co-author with Patti Stanger of Become Your Own Matchmaker (Atria, January '09).
Thanks to Hachette for this Giveaway.
- One entry only - Please comment on why you want this book.
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till January 15
- Random number generator will be used - 5 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on January 16
- Winners have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected
WINNERS - doot65, ncschools, misusedinnocence, aliyadaya, theluckyladybug