And now the very best and most famous of his New Yorker pieces are collected in a brilliant and provocative anthology. Among the pieces: his investigation into why there are so many different kinds of mustard but only one kind of ketchup; a surprising assessment of what makes for a safer automobile; a look at how we hire when we can't tell who's right for the job; an examination of machine built to predict hit movies; the reasons why homelessness might be easier to solve than manage; his famous profile of inventor and entrepreneur Ron Popeil; a look at why employers love personality tests; a dissection of Ivy League admissions and who gets in; the saga of the quest to invent the perfect cookie; and a look at hair dye and the hidden history of postwar America.
For the millions of Malcolm Gladwell fans, this anthology is like a greatest hits compilation-a mix tape from America's alpha mind.
Malcolm Gladwell is a staff writer for The New Yorker. He was formerly a business and science reporter at the Washington Post.Thanks to Hachette for this Giveaway.
- One entry only - just say "I like Dogs"
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till November 28
- Random number generator will be used - 3 copies to give awa
- I will post the winners here on November 29
- Winners have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected