The Divorce Party brings together two immensely appealing women, one who is stumbling upon the end of her marriage, and one who is just beginning hers, both asking themselves: how much work is it worth to keep two people together. This is a multigenerational love story full of humor, candor, and a powerful message about how to commit to someone over the course of a lifetime.
The movie rights to THE DIVORCE PARTY have already been scooped up by Universal Studios for Jennifer Aniston and her production partner, and is set for release in 2010.
Laura Dave is the author of the acclaimed novels The Divorce Party and London Is the Best City in America. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times, Glamour, Self,Redbook, ESPN the Magazine, and The New York Observer. Dave graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. In August, Cosmopolitan magazine named her as one of the eight "Fun and Fearless Phenoms" of 2008. She lives in California.
- One entry only - just say "I want this book"
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till August 31
- Random number generator will be used - 1 to give away
- I will post the winners here on September 1
- Winners have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be selected
WINNER - raymondw345