As a young woman, Laurie unconsciously mirrors her dad, trying on several outsized personalities (Tokyo stripper, lesbian seductress, Ambien addict).
Later, she lucks into the perfect job--interviewing celebrities for a top women's magazine. Growing up with her extraordinary father has given Laurie a knack for relating to the stars. But while researching an article on her dad's life, she makes an astonishing discovery: he's not the man he says he is--not even close.
Now, Laurie begins to puzzle together three decades of lies and the splintered person that resulted from them--herself.
- One entry only - just say "I want this book"
- Leave your email (I cannot contact you without your email)
- Only residents of the US and Canada may enter
- Please no PO Boxes!!!
- The drawing will last till July 31
- Random number generator will be used - 5 copies to give away
- I will post the winners here on August 1
- Winners have 24 hours to reply or new winner selected
WINNERS - msgb245, jim.coyne2, hurdler4eva, hawkgirl_16, autumnrosen